subconscious meets conscious: Philosophy
play around with the bouncicles. drag them round. make them jump. go ahead!

Philosophy

Monday, October 30, 2006
「 bouncing away 1:53 PM 」

Taking philosophy classes has made me start to think. Well, at least think a little differently. It's hard to explain, but as Mr. Eddy puts it: "This class is not to answer your questions, it's to make you question even more." O_o deep....but very true. Sometimes, it just makes your head spin.

Talking to Eu-gene is another mind-blowing experience. A natural born philosopher if there ever was one. However, I couldn't see eye to eye with him on several of his points. Personally, I am not certain what i think, there are just too many arguments and counter-arguments in my head. It's like having a whole debating team in one's head, except that all the debaters are copies of oneself. Majorly confusing.

Heavy-duty stuff like life and death, justice and ethics, mind and soul.....sometimes I feel we humans think too much. What if life was just life? Until now, I have not found a better word to describe life than the word 'life' itself. To make my point clear, I'll make this comparison though. Life is like a poem, and we humans are trying too hard to read between the lines.

So please. Just live.

Labels:



Signing off, ~TJ*

0 bounced
............