subconscious meets conscious: Red Box
play around with the bouncicles. drag them round. make them jump. go ahead!

Red Box

Thursday, August 24, 2006
「 bouncing away 5:09 PM 」

On Monday, I paid my first visit to RedBox. Seriously, it was my first.

I really didn't know what to expect, but i certainly did not expect RedBox to be selling food, as in proper food, not snacks. They actually have lunch sets. All in all, RedBox reminded me of a check-in motel - one with a colourful theme.

Fun. A pretty relative and subjective word. Did i have fun? Hmm.... Honestly, I felt sleepy most of the time. It was dark and cool, and there was music.....you've got to admit it was perfect for sleeping. Lol. In my own befuddled way, i found it quite interesting. Whether it was the company, the novelty, or the atmosphere, or maybe a combination of everything, it was interesting. I really wouldn't mind going there again, but with some of my old friends next time. I'd really like to hear them sing.

Anywayz, thanx J, for the compliment.


Signing off, ~TJ*

0 bounced
............