subconscious meets conscious: Ouchy....
play around with the bouncicles. drag them round. make them jump. go ahead!

Ouchy....

Friday, August 04, 2006
「 bouncing away 10:28 PM 」

Wah!!

Stupid braces! I can't eat! *lip quivers* I love food...... and I'm having exams now......

I need the nutrients! Bah!

Beggars can't be choosers. No matter how much I dislike porridge, I have to admit that porridge for dinner was really, really good. My teeth didn't hurt ( at least not much) and I finally got to fill up my tummy.

*sigh*

Actually, the braces don't really hurt in the way i expected. Most of the time it's just there, you know, a dull throbbing ache that doesn't really bother you much. But just try to eat and.....WHAM! The pain hits you hard!

Fortunately, I'm sitting for academic exams.....not food-tasting ones.....

Lol.


Signing off, ~TJ*

1 bounced
............