subconscious meets conscious: nature walk
play around with the bouncicles. drag them round. make them jump. go ahead!

nature walk

Friday, August 25, 2006
「 bouncing away 1:23 PM 」

As I was taking a walk one day
A stranger I met along the way
He tipped his hat and bobbed his head
And with a smile he said
"Have a good day"

The smell of grass was in the air
As I strolled along without a care
But then the trees grew sparse and the flowers rare
The warm sun became a heavy glare
And I found myself in the city square


The towers were tall and the skyscrapers high
As I continued along with a sigh
Down cluttered streets in the smoky air
The discomfort almost too much to bear
A sorry state to make nature cry

By and by I went full circle
Back home again to lovely people
A new appreciation for clear blue skies
Colourful flowers and butterflies
Things so sweet and simple
But oft forgotten in our lives

Labels:



Signing off, ~TJ*

0 bounced
............