subconscious meets conscious: Woe is me...
play around with the bouncicles. drag them round. make them jump. go ahead!

Woe is me...

Thursday, July 13, 2006
「 bouncing away 5:27 PM 」

Sheesh! Some language-major to be I am. I've always prided myself in my grasp of the English language, but i seem to have lost my footing somewhat since the beginning of college.

Last semester, of the four subjects i took, English had to be the one i was the most worried about. And now, english literature is the subject that's torturing me the most (mark-wise, of course, no subject could beat Chemistry at boredom so far).

I must say i'm grateful for being born with a good head.
Numbers? Bring it on! Maths....is sacred.
Facts? No prob. Just give me a few hours beforehand.
Logic? It would be illogical to think otherwise. Lol.
.....

Language? *sigh*
...Not good enough. Not yet.

Now who was it again who said :"The more I learn, the more I realise I do not know." ?


Signing off, ~TJ*

0 bounced
............